CISCO WebEx Polls & Moodle Choice activity
- As the host, you can use a poll to create and share questionnaires. Polls can be useful for gathering feedback, taking votes, or testing knowledge. Click here for guidelines on how to create and use polls on WebEx
- The Choice activity allows you to ask a question and set up radio buttons which learners can click to select from possible responses. Click here for guidelines on how to create and use the choice Activity in Moodle.
Use these resources to help implement some of the best practices' tips such as Tips 6, 9 and 10 described in earlier weeks:
- Tip #6 - Ask students for feedback
- Tip #9 - Use Resources That Are Readily Available
- Tip #10 - End with a bang – have a closing activity (or even use them for opening activities).
Retrieved from https://elearningindustry.com/10-best-practices-effective-online-teacher; https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Choice_activity; https://help.webex.com/en-us/n0pdj9x/Start-a-Poll-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings#task_6531E05B157C77BEEFF02E329A98FC3D