CISCO WebEx Breakout sessions & Moodle groups & groupings
- As the host, you can enable breakout sessions. In breakout sessions, participants are placed into smaller groups where they can collaborate and share ideas. Read this article to learn more about Cisco WebEx breakout sessions.
- The Group feature in Moodle allows The teacher to assign students to one or more groups for the entire course or for smaller group activities within the course. Read this article, for an overview of managing groups in Moodle.
Use these resources to help implement some of the best practices' tips such as Tips 3, 8 and 9 described in earlier weeks:
- Tip #3 - Nurture A Supportive Online Community
- Tip #8 - Make Use of Group (And Individual) Projects
- Tip #9 - Use Resources That Are Readily Available